'IDW Life' is the IDW’s monthly German language membership magazine. The publication is directed towards IDW members and their staff, including trainee Wirtschaftsprüfer [German public auditors]. Overview of the content:
- Editorials focusing on the technical aspects of the profession’s work as well as the day-to-day work of the German public auditor.
- In-depth articles authored by experts on selected topics relating to current practice and related developments in auditing, accounting, taxation law, business finance, including the impact of external developments on the profession.
- An overview of the output of work undertaken within the IDW’s technical committees (IDW standards, comment letters and submissions, etc.).
- Details about forthcoming events organised by the IDW’s Akademie: training courses, further professional development and other related services.
- Details of symposiums, seminars, specialist conferences and events held specifically for IDW for members.
- Anonymized IDW response letters to selected technical inquiries received from members as answered within the IDW’s technical department.
- Information regarding recent court decisions relevant to the profession.
- Full text of newly released IDW pronouncements e.g., IDW Standards and IDW Statements.