A complete list of the German titles of all IDW Statements can be found on our website, following the link on the German language section to IDW Aktuell.
IDW comments on the Conceptual Framework of the IASB
- IDW comment letter to the Conceptual Framework Exposure Draft 2 (Download)
- Conceptual Framework Exposure Draft 2 (Download)
- IDW comment letter to the Conceptual Framework Exposure Draft 3 (Download)
- Conceptual Framework Exposure Draft 3 (Download)
IDW comments on the IASB's ED/2013/2 "Novation of Derivatives and Continuation of Hedge Accounting – Proposed amendments to IAS 39 and IFRS 9"
- IDW Comment letter (Download)
IDW comments on the IASB's ED/2012/4 "Classification and Measurement: Limited Amendments to IFRS 9 – Proposed amendments to IFRS 9 (2010)"
IDW comments on the IPSASB's Consultation Paper "IPSASs and Government Finance Statistics Reporting Guidelines"
IDW comments on the IAASB's Exposure Draft, International Standard on Auditing (ISA) 720 (Revised) "The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Other Information in Documents Containing or Accompanying Audited Financial Statements and the Auditor’s Report Thereon"
Hans van Damme New Chair of the Common Content Steering Group
As of January 2013, Hans van Damme is the new chair of the Common Content Steering Group, which is the governing body of the Common Content Project.
- For further information: Press Release (Download)